vegassports-odds.com
vegassports-odds.com March 29, 2017


Man killed while charging iPhone in bath

20 March 2017, 06:10 | Marlene Myers

Man died while charging his iPhone and using it in the bath

Man dies after being electrocuted in bath while charging iPhone

Richard Bull was electrocuted after his charging phone came into contact with his bath water.

A British coroner believes Apple should put a warning label on iPhones after a 32-year-old man was electrocuted to death after his phone fell into the bathtub as the man was bathing, according to The Guardian.

The coroner ruled a verdict of accidental death and said he would be sending a report to Apple in order to prevent further accidents.

He suffered severe burns on his chest, arm and hand when the charger touched the water and died on 11 December, the newspaper said.

At the inquest at the West London Coroner's Court, the coroner issued a warning about using the "innocuous devices" which can be 'as risky as a hairdryer in a bathroom'.

Angela Merkel's Facial Expressions Illustrate Global Bewilderment at Trump
The German chancellor's face said it all as she evidently couldn't hide her astonishment at what she had just heard. President Donald Trump with British Prime Minister Theresa May after their meeting at the White House on January 27.

Clashes In Syria's Damascus After Surprise Rebel Attack
The insurgents detonated two suicide auto bombs in Jobar district before trying to storm government defence lines, observers said. Qabun is an area in northeastern Damascus that has been the target of heavy shelling by government forces in recent weeks.

PDP welcomes Buhari back to Nigeria
Yar'Adua's initial illness and treatment in hospital overseas triggered months of political uncertainty. Last June, he spent almost two weeks, again in London, for treatment for an ear infection.

As the Daily Mail reports, when police arrived at the scene they found an extension cord leading into the bathroom from the hallway.

His injuries were so bad that she initially thought he had been attacked by an intruder.

Some £1,095 has been raised in Mr Bull's memory by friends and family for The Salvation Army.

His brother Andrew also exclaimed over the incident, I still find it hard to believe that the charger plug and phone would be enough electricity to kill someone.



Other News

Trending Now

City, Liverpool draw 1-1 in thrilling Premier League game
Liverpool are fourth in the table with 55 points, one behind third-placed City , who have a game in hand. The changes seemed to do City good effect, as they unsettled Liverpool in the opening period of the game.

North Korea tops Tillerson's talks with Chinese President Xi
He said he had communicated with Mr Trump several times through telephone conversations and messages. China claims Taiwan as a rebel province that must be reunified with the mailandland even by force.

Srisaket defeats Chocolatito in classic
Gonzalez ended up losing the verdict despite landing 441 punches compared to just 284 punches landed for Sor Rungvisai. Scores were 114-112 twice and 113-113 for Sor Rungvisai, now 42-4-1 with 38 KOs.

Ryan Reynolds Says Jake Gyllenhaal Can Cook Better Than Blake Lively
Sony Pictures Entertainment India's LIFE hits the Indian silver screens on 24th March, 2017. We live near each other. "I don't think he would come close".